Remember how you started your acquaintance with her with an unconventional phrase on one of the dating sites you use? Since then, some time has passed, and you've managed to keep her interested in you, and not just keep her - but bring her to the moment of the first date. And now you're wondering - how to make this date memorable for her so that she'll be reassured that you're not like everyone else....you're special?
I hope you understand that thinking only in such clichés: invite to the restaurant, come on time, clean and attractively dressed.... is like hoping that on an online dating site you can get someone's attention with the phrase, "Hi, how are you?". That is why the best dating sites offer a built-in helper that helps you start a conversation with a stranger non-standard way.
1. First, let's dispel the myth that the first date should occur in a restaurant. This is not always the case. If you met on an adventure dating site, perhaps your first actual date will be more fun if it takes place in nature - hiking, cycling, or water sports.
2. The second myth to dispel is that you must spend a lot of money on a first date. It all depends on what your relationship is based on - material values or intellectual compatibility. If you are sure that your relationship does not boil down to financial well-being, then you can save on the first date and go for a walk in the park or cook dinner together.
3. Another cliche is that the first date should last no more than 2-3 hours. This is not necessarily the case. If you feel good together and the conversation flows, why not prolong the date?
4. The fourth cliche is that you should talk about yourselves and your hobbies on a first date. Yes, it's essential to know each other better, but try to focus on her. Talk about her interests, hobbies, and what she does in her free time. Try to find common ground.
5. The fifth cliché is that you should avoid discussing politics and religion on a first date. This is true, but only to a certain extent. If you feel you are on the same wavelength with your interlocutor and she is interested in discussing controversial topics, then go ahead.
6. The sixth cliché is that you should never talk about your ex on a first date. This is definitely true. Nothing is worse than talking about your previous relationships on a first date, and it will only make her think you are not over your ex and are not ready for a new relationship.
7. And the seventh and last cliché is that on a first date, you should avoid talking about sex. This is also true, but only to a certain extent. If you feel that the sexual tension between you is too strong and you will not be able to control yourselves, it is better to change the topic of conversation or end the date earlier than planned.
As you can see, many cliches about first dates exist, but not all of them are true. The most important thing is to be yourself and try to make your date as comfortable and enjoyable as possible for both of you. And if you manage to do that, then you can be sure she will want to see you again.
2023-02-08Achieving Success as a Sugar Daddy — The Definitive Guide
Many men dream of being a sugar daddy, but not everyone knows what it takes to be successful in this type of relationship. If you’re one of these men, it’s important to educate yourself about what being a sugar daddy entails.
2022-12-07Snowy Romance: 7 Winter Dates for Online Daters
Winter can be an excellent time for dating. You just need to know where to go and what to do. Below, we've compiled a list of 7 winter dates that are perfect for online daters.