Dating can be a daunting experience, especially if it's your first time. You want to make a good impression and avoid any awkwardness. Women notice a lot of things on a first date. To help you out, we've compiled a list of things women notice about men on a first date. Follow our advice, and you'll be sure to impress your date.
Here are the Top-5 things you should make sure you do to impress your date:
- How confident he is. Women are attracted to confident men. Be sure to make eye contact, stand up straight, and smile. Confidence, in our case -It's about the subtleties of your body language and behavior. For example, a guy who is confident in the context or scenario versus a guy who is insecure, unsure of himself, nervous, and uncomfortable in the environment or situation. What a woman values most is how she feels instinctively in reaction to a guy's actions, body language, and manner of social interaction and encounters with her.
- How he is dressed. First impressions are essential, so make sure you're dressed sharp. Wear something that makes you feel good about yourself - you'll be more confident, and your date will take notice. Don't concentrate too much on your outfit. The style should be appropriate for the activity and venue, but ultimately it's about how you feel about what you're wearing.
- How he smells. This may seem like a no-brainer, but make sure you smell good! Shower before your date and use a light scent of cologne or body spray. Your date will be able to smell you when you're talking, so make sure you don't overdo it. A smell can be both a robust stimulating trigger that increases sexual desire & attraction or a cause that overrides all your other efforts
- Whether he's a good listener. Women want to be heard and understood. Pay attention to what she's saying and ask follow-up questions. Show that you're interested in her by maintaining eye contact and using facial expressions. Just don't turn the date into an interrogation of your date. Get her to like you, and she'll be happy to tell you a lot of exciting things
- How much fun he is to be around. At the end of the day, women want to have fun. If you can make your date laugh and enjoy herself, she'll definitely want to see you again. Be yourself and let your personality shine through. If you're trying too hard to be someone you're not, she'll be able to tell, and the date will be a flop.
By following our advice, you're sure to make a great impression on your date. Be confident, dress sharp, smell good, listen to her, and have fun. If you can do all of those things, you're sure to win her over. Good luck!